Computer Repair Technician
We are currently seeking an experienced computer repair technician to fill an opening as soon as possible. The right candidate will be organized, professional, and punctual, as well as have as many as possible of the following abilities:
- Strong knowledge of how computers work, as well as the ability to navigate common operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 as well as Mac OS editions.
- Basic understanding of computer networking and security is preferred.
- We have multiple locations and the ability to work at any location, as needed, is strongly preferred.
- Ability to diagnose and repair common issues with both hardware and software, including things like dead or defective hardware or virus infections.
- Strong multitasking proficiency – the ideal candidate would be able to keep track of multiple projects at once, as well as be able to easily recall what a particular project has involved so far.
- The candidate will need to be able to keep track of all his / her projects using our notes system. This is a must.
- Ability to think under pressure – the right person will be able to solve a problem professionally and punctually, without becoming frustrated or lost if the first solution doesn’t work.
- Must be comfortable communicating with customers. Our technicians interface with customers via phone, email, and in-person contact on a daily basis. The candidate will need a friendly demeanor, as well as the ability to explain things in terms that customers can understand.
The compensation for this position is commission-based, meaning that you will be able to make as much as you want as long as you are dedicated to the job. Both full and part time positions available.
Please attach your resume when you respond to this post, and if an interview is scheduled, please be prepared to be tested on your knowledge.
To respond to this post, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your resume, and include a brief description of any previous work experience you have in this industry, as well as your skills or abilities.